Control your robot like never before with the cutting-edge V5 Controller. This controller packages two analog joysticks and 12 buttons into a familiar video-game style design. A rechargeable battery ensures enough charge to get you through multiple class periods or a full day of competition.
Other features include:
- LCD Screen for real-time information
- Start and stop programs from the controller
- Programmable haptic feedback
- Competition practice mode - sync up with other robots and run practice matches
- Built-in VEXnet 3.0 radio and Bluetooth®
- Integrated rechargeable battery
With its Monochrome LCD screen, the V5 Controller provides users with instant feedback from the Robot Brain. Programmers can send data and multilingual text to the screen for debugging and driver information.
The V5 Controller includes a programmable haptic feedback that can be triggered as events happen, such as intaking an object. The Controller's integrated 3.7v Li-ion battery can provide up to 10 hours of life on a single charge. With its USB port, the Controller can be charged in multiple ways such as a wall socket, laptop or USB power bank.